iKamper Skycamp 3.0 Mini
The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini is the newest edition of our compact roof top tent that sets up in 1 minute. It’s ideal for anyone with a short bed pickup truck, a small sedan, or simply wanting to save space on their roof rack. This versatile model sleeps two and includes all of the improved features of the Skycamp® 3.0 in a smaller footprint.
The signature fold-out extension panel offers plenty of legroom and makes our tent simple to set up and take down. An improved aerodynamic hard shell allows more bedding storage inside the tent so you can spend less time making your bed, and more time enjoying it. The spacious interior includes a comfortable 9-zone insulated mattress and insulated roof. Reengineered locking latches make this the most secure hard shell roof top tent without limiting accessibility to the camper. Mounting brackets are included, and the telescoping ladder is integrated into the tent design. All that remains is a roof rack, bed rack, or load bars to start your next adventure.
The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini feels spacious and premium while maintaining a smaller footprint. It’s perfect for just about any vehicle, including compact cars, hatchbacks, and the beds and cabs of trucks. Are you looking for a roof-mounted tent to fit your Crosstrek, Gladiator, or Tacoma? Look no further than the Skycamp® 3.0 Mini.
Built to Endure the Elements
Most tents are made from thin, vinyl-coated polyester that restricts airflow and collects condensation. The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini is constructed with a breathable, water-resistant poly-cotton canvas. The thicker material, waterproof zippers, and rainfly keep you dry and stay quieter on windy days. Everything a 4-season roof top tent needs to endure the elements.
Fall Asleep Under the Stars
The Skycamp® 3.0 Mini’s signature Skyview window gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night. Each canopy window has three layers: an inner clear vinyl layer, a mesh layer, and an outer canvas layer for versatility in all seasons. They even roll up for extra ventilation. Enjoy the fresh air and a beautiful view from the comfort of your roof top tent.
- 1-minute setup & take down
- Universal mounting system fits most vehicles and cross bars
- Versatile: it can mount on anything from a Mini Cooper to a full-size truck
- Pop up roof top tent
- Built to last: designed & manufactured in-house with high-quality components
- Comfortable: includes a 9-zone insulated mattress to more evenly distribute body weight
- Storage: keep your sleeping gear inside when you close your tent
- Windows: improved zipper design allows you to open both windows at once, and the easy-open system lets you use the outside cover as blinds
- Thick, durable, breathable blackout canvas
- Lightweight: you won’t find another hardshell roof top tent so spacious this light
- Rocky Black: add this matte black option to protect your shell from scratches and/or UV rays
- Skyview window: fall asleep under the stars
- Locks: custom stainless steel, easy-access, hard shell locks for peace of mind
- Detachable rainfly: roll it up, or detach it completely for faster installation and better views
- HC Ladder: redesigned telescoping ladder with angled steps for safety and comfort
- Weatherproof access for electronics
- Wind resistant and quieter than other family roof top tents
- Waterproof, strong ripstop rain fly with an eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Redesigned quilted, insulated lining and mattress cover for more warmth and less condensation
- iKamper’s signature world map on the hard shell
- Black powder-coated, sturdy aluminum poles to hang lights or to attach the Insulation Tent
- Lightweight, aerodynamic two-layer hard shell for insulation and strength
- High-performance honeycomb aluminum floor panels (strong enough to hold a 1.8-ton Jeep Wrangler)
- Included Mounting Brackets 3.0 compatible with thicker crossbars
- Made with unbeatable quality and craftsmanship at our factory in South Korea
- Highest international standards certifications (ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management)
- Red Dot Design Award Winner (2018)
- Multiple colors: Black (glossy) and Rocky Black which has a matte, scratch-resistant coating for off-roading and overlanding
- Featured in HiConsumption, Gear Patrol, Expedition Portal, GearJunkie, New Atlas
- Customizable with accessories: Annex Plus, Awning, Shoe Rack, Storage Rack, Insulation Tent, Rain Canopy, Mounting Bracket Locks, etc.
- Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0, iKamper Allen Wrench, HC Ladder, 2 Keys, Hard Shell Wax (Gloss Black), Tension Poles, 4 Rail Endcaps, Instruction Manual
Breathable, black-out, 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
Waterproof polyester 75D ripstop rainfly w/ eco-friendly water-repellent (DWR) coating
9-zone, 2-1/4″ thick, insulated polyfoam
Durable, insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
Double-layered fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) with 1″ air insulation
125 lbs (57kg)
83″ x 52″ (29.9 sq ft)
13.5” / 48”
Includes Mounting Brackets 3.0. Mounting Brackets 1.0 are available for purchase separately if required.